Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm Working On It, Really, I Am

I'm working on some new blog posts, really, I am. I have almost finished composing several entries; the problem is that they are not yet tangibly written down. Yes, I pre-write an entry almost completely in my head (usually while running) before I ever put in on paper.

The last few days have been such a flurry of activity that I have barely had time to do anything besides the bare basics of bunny care, chauffeuring children, and running errands. Today, for example, involved:
5am- feed Nibbles and write
7:30am- wake children, shower, eat breakfast
schoolwork- Thank goodness for the flexibility of homeschooling.
10:30am- 12:15pm- Curly Girl's orthodontist appointment
12:30pm- 1:30pm- home for lunch and pet care
2pm- piano lessons for both children
errands
4pm- Curly Girl's soccer game (They won!)
dinner with the soccer team
7pm ish- home where I gave Nibbles a bath
8pm- Dancing With the Stars (Yes, I know it's cheesy, but I love it!)
9:45pm-writing very short blog post
10pm- curling up in bed to watch "Castle" and read about ancient Rome so I
can discuss it with Curly Girl tomorrow

I have every intention of getting up super-early in the morning to make a large dent in the writing I actually get paid for (Don't even ask me how far behind I am at the moment), then putting a new blog post on paper tomorrow tonight. Hopefully, all will go as planned. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment