I thought that I'd have more success sticking to my New Year's resolutions if I actually shared them with others. So here goes:
- Exercise regularly (3-4 times a week) and eat healthfully.
- Decide on our church home and become actively involved with it. Maintain a positive attitude about our family's choice.
- Be more intentional about my spiritual growth and that of my children.
- Read more for pleasure. I'd like to read a book a week, but that may be too aggressive of a goal.
- Be willing to forsake my schedule and to-do list for impromptu moments with my family.
Here goes! Wish me luck!
Prince Louis' Christening Details Released! - Kensington Palace confirmed today Prince Louis will be christened on Monday, 9 July, at the Chapel Royal, St James’s Palace, London. Prince Louis will be c...
1 day ago